|Season 1, Episode 22|
The Time Hole Incident
The Pie Who Loved Me
Ultimate Evil is the twenty second episode of season one of Evil Con Carne.
| WARNING: SPOILER ALERT! PLEASE REMAIN CALM!|
REPEAT, PLEASE REMAIN CALM!
This article contains plot details about an episode.
General Skarr uses abusive training methods, that eventually turn Boskov evil. Hector then has Cod Commando lured to the base, who, along with his soldiers, are defeated. However, before Boskov finishes Cod off, General Skarr begins poking Boskov with a stick, causing Boskov to retaliate and beat up both General Skarr and Hector Con Carne.
Major Dr. Ghastly notes that Boskov did so because of the cruel treatment of General Skarr, and Hector for deciding to have the cruel treatment applied.
After Boskov is rehabiliated back into his old, stupid self by Major Dr. Ghastly, Hector decides Skarr is the real true link, and has him and Boskov switch roles.
- Major Dr. Ghastly
- Enrique Jr.
- Grim (On a Hologram)
- Blossom (On a TV)
- Bubbles (On a TV)
- Buttercup (On a TV)
- In Australia the part about General Skarr saying "Kill me now" was cut
- In Australia, the first seconds of Ghastly's belly dance on the screen was cut.
- The character designs of Hector and Major Doctor were significantly different in this episode, than in any other episode from both season one and two.
- Grim from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy made a brief cameo appearance, being projected on a hologram, when Ghastly was explaining how one of the outcomes of Hector's plan could result in death.
- The Powerpuff Girls made a cameo in this episode when Boskov was being forced to watch their show.