|UNOFFICIAL NAME WARNING|
|The title of this article is conjectural; an official name for the article's subject has not been found, so it has been given a fitting title by editors. If an official name appears, it is requested that the article be moved to the correct name.|
The Henchmen (sometimes referred to as grunts, soldiers, or men) are unnamed soldiers working for Hector Con Carne's organization. They are mainly led by General Skarr, but follow Hector's orders, by extent. They rarely are given significant roles or names and are generally seen as generic throwaway pawns, that can be risk being injured or killed by doing a task, if none of the important workers want to go through with it.
CompetenceEditIn Gridlocked and Loaded Major Dr. Ghastly explains to a new recruit that the job of the henchmen is essentially to either get injured or arrested--she and General Skarr were even placing bets on what would happen to a henchman on missions.
Although generally portrayed as loyal, they are usually bumbling fools, who can't even march properly. In Hector, King of the Britons, they are shown to be dumb and cowardly when they tremble in fear at the sight of a cow.
It is for this reason that in Day of the Dreadbots that they were replaced by the robots known as Dreadbots; however, The Dreadbots were only present in one episode, and thus, it is evident the Henchmen were rehired after the Dreadbots turned on Hector.
Although they come in many shapes and sizes, most of them are short and they all wear identical blue uniforms. Interestingly, it appears that all of them are male, and no female henchman has ever been seen in the series.
- Tony - A nerdy teenager, employed in "Gridlocked and Loaded". He annoyed his superiors by using stupid phrases like "Golly Gosh" and "Sock it to Me", and mourning over his sick cat.
- Jennings - Name mentioned by Skarr in "Hector, King of the Britons". He got in trouble for not wearing his cod piece properly and then catapulted Skarr through the air as revenge.
- Private Doofus - An extremely stupid hillbilly henchman, who appeared in "Right to Bear Arms". He was subjected to Ghastly's test subject and switched bodies with a potato.
- Sergeant - The unnamed sergeant, who appeared in "Right to Bear Arms".
- Agent Bla - Cod Commando in disguise as a henchman. He successfully fooled everyone in "Jealousy, Jealous Do" and stole Evil Con Carne's safe combination.
- According to one of Hector's insults in "Day of the Dreadbots", he got most of them from Burger King.